One Last Reminder …
We’ve covered a wealth of information in this book, but that doesn’t mean your self-educational efforts should end here. In fact, I’ve created a small companion website that includes many resources mentioned throughout Habit Stacking.
Here are just a few things I’ve included:
• The Habit Stacking Quick Start Guide, which is a printable reference guide of all the rules, steps and a list of the 127 habits
• Each link and resource mentioned in this book, broken down into 12 sections.
• The Todoist walkthrough video
• The Facebook Group walkthrough video
• A visual walkthrough of the ATimeLogger productivity apps.
• A list of 155 ways to reward yourself for accomplishing a goal or task.
Plus, I will be adding more goodies to this website in the months to come. So, if you’re interested in expanding on what you’ve learned in this book, then click this link and join us today: